Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year 2012

你好!
新年快樂!
I know I'm a bit late but yea happy new year! My new year was interesting. It could have been worse haha. We went to this so called "Harley Davidson 2012 Bling Bling New Year party"
This is going to be a really short post.

So yea motorcycles haha.

Can you recognize mee?

Harley Davidson doggie!

At the party there was grilled meat and bread for food. I didn't like it. BUT THEY HAD ALSO THESE AMAZING CHOCOLATE COOKIES OMG. haha. Those three girls were the performers there.

And when you are the only one with not back hair they will notice you pretty easily.

This dude was cool haha.

Taipei 101 fireworks!

The first of january we went to eat lunch with the family of my host dad. Lat saturday I was supposed to go to Pingxi with exchange students but I had fever so I had to stay home :< Maybe someone can take me there when it gets little warmer and when it's not RAINING.

Aaand winter vacation started today. No school for four weeks! chool! And MAYBE I don't know for sure but maybee I'm going to move before the chinese new year. and that means I'd be moving in two weeeks! Whaa!

We are going to have a movie day and a sleepover tomorrow with Gillian and Aoi.

But yea I told you this is short post. Nothing so interesting happening lately.
Baibai!


No comments:

Post a Comment