Sunday, April 8, 2012

鳶山 & 10 人11腳

Haii!
Long time no seee!
There's been happening lot's of things so just going to tell what I remember.
So this is what's happened during three weeks.

Cooking class!







Hiking trip to Yuanshan (Hawk mountain) with teacher Wang!






It's long and boring. and youtube ruined it haha. Makes me dizzy.



Shakyshaky haha youtube ruined this too.

These next photos taken by Gillian.








Mr. Liu took us to some temple and hikig trails up in the mountains.










Hanging out with Gillian & Aoi. Oreo milkshakes!




Papa bought a puzzle for me!



Again a temple up in the mountains! And later night market.



It's mah cityy!

Haha. I mustache you a question.


 Aoi & Gillian trying out judo!



My class mates had a running competition and we were cheerleaders haha!
(These first photos by Strawberry)





(And the rest by my camera)














I bought my favorite Taiwanese movie! Haha!


Cherry coke!!


Night market with Gillian!




Cooking and baking at Minyuns house with Gilllian, Naihua and Strawberry. Doggyy!!












No comments:

Post a Comment