Monday, May 7, 2012

Busybusy

Haijj.
好久不見!

 It's been a while again. I've been busy! And the realization of the fact that I only have 75 days left in Taiwan made me fill my calendar even more. There's so much stuff I still want to do. So many places I want to go. So many people I want to hang out with. So much things I want to eat and buy. Argh it's so unrealistic to think that I'd have to go back home. I'm home here. But yea don't want to waste time to complaining. I have to take everything out of these last months.

Some photos from last two weeks here you go!

Went to night market with Gillian and our english teachers haha. It was fun!






My Rotary district convention at Yilan. We performed the chinese drums there!






Chemistry class with 507!

Like snow!

This place is near our school. It's so pretty but there's tons of mosquitoes. 

We did these kind of flower thingys for mother's day

:>

Multidistrict conference in Kaoshiung.

I'm the only finnish person on multidistrict thing so I had o wave Finland's flag haha.




Went to have classes with kids at Wuliao elementary school.

It's a fruit?



Nap time! f you look carefully you can see foots!

Went to see Coco-ai! She gave us earrings!

Sukiyaki with Gillian, Minyun and her aunt!


It was raining and thunder so they wanted to protect their shoes haha!

National Palace museum with Gillian. So funny day haha. First we weren't sure what bus to take and all that cool stuff. And after Palace museum we wanted to go to aboriginal museum but we went to wrong place haha.





The aboriginal museum



Whiiii!



Gillian wanted to try this healthy smoothie thing. Hehe it was interesting.

Tis weekend I went to movies by myself because everyone else was busy. And we filmed our musical for music classes with my classmates. And night market with Minyun!

Cyaaa!

1 comment: