Sunday, June 10, 2012

生日快樂 & last meeting with exchange students

Loong time no see dueibuduei?

Well I've been busy. Really busy. We had the Rotary trip and this week I was sick monday and tuesday, wednesday was my birthday and I kind of graduated yesterday. Soo haha I have a good reason not to be able to write here.

And oh yeah thismorning around 5am I woke up by earthquake. I've never before felt it that strong. It was kinda weird.  It actually was also in the finnish news but nobody seemed to care because no one asked if I'm okay or anything haha :D
But yea back to the actual post yay.

生日快樂 小 葵! It was Aoi's birthday on the 24th.






We celebrated with her class. They played a game and Aoi got to draw on the losers faces haha! The cake was delicious.



On that friday was our school club performances. There was dancing and music shows. And cheerleading!


After school we went out wit Frinda and Jessica. They are ex-exchange students haha. Frinda went to Finland last year! We went for dinner and to buy finnish chocolate near Taipei 101.

On saturday we had plans with Aoi and Gillian but in the morning Aoi called me and told that she's sick so we didn't go.



Instead I went to see english drama with some classmates and my teacher. It was some university's language department's annual play. The name of this one was the crimes of the heart. It was funny that sometimes I had to check the chinese subtitles because I didn't understand their english :D

And now here you have to leave one week of emptiness in your brains okay ma? I will post about the big trip later!


So let's jump to wednesday!

祝我生日快樂,祝我生日快樂 !
Happy birthday to me!
19 yay
I feel old


This is what Lian and my classmates had planned for me

 Water balloons!




 CAAAKE!



Hihi :P

 The cake we had at home! 好可愛!

Some of the presents I got.

On thursday after school music teacher took us out to eat and to a concert at National concert hall. Wow the concert hall was beautiful. And the music was interesting! I will get photos of the trip later!

Friday I had Rotary meeting. They had cake and presents for me! After that me and Lian met with Minyun and went to eat dinner. And IKEA!! Yaay. It was extra small ikea we only spent like half hour there. But I felt so like home there haha! They had meat balls and smashed potatoes but we had already eaten so we promised to go back someday to eat. And we got cinnamon buns! And in the tiny store they had all the same stuff as in finland! Ahh.

I bought this tiny moose from ikea boo!

Saturday was the last Rotary happening for us. We had some DIY stuff at some farm in Shulin. Haha it was fun. And most probably saw some exchange students for the last time ever. Kinda confusing feeling.



 Dancing!

 Doing wooden owl house number plates. We also did soap but I don't have a photo.





 lower one is mine and upper one is Yoshino's.

 Yay I graduated!

After the happening I went to Yingge wit Sasa and her host mom. We shopped around and did pottery!

 Yingge old street

 My nails were too long so I didn't do the pot I just decorated it haha!




Today I went shopping with Sasa and we went to Taipei main undergroung market and ximending. I spent a lot of money. Hups. And omg I saw YOGA  LIN! Yayaya! haha. And we ate pizza!

It's Yoga Lin! <3


Okay so the big trip post will come soon! 
ps. lot's of photos in this post are not mine but stolen from facebook!

And one last thing....
I will be back in Finland in 40 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment