Sunday, July 8, 2012

畢業旅行 & stuff

Two posts in 'one' day must be a new record :P

26.-28.6 Graduation trip with my 507 class! It was amazing. We went to Kenting and half of the ride we sang karaoke. Visited in the aquarium, ate at the same restaurant as I ate on the rotary trip, slept in the same hotel, went to night market and the next day to the same beach! So I pretty much had seen everything already but the friends were different so that's okay! We also visited at one university and huge shopping mall on the second day. The third day we spent at amusement and water park. I didn't burn! :D Amazing ending for amazing school year. Yea! 

KTV!



FINLAND!

Aquarium










Mr. Liu!


Our room was green :D The others had pink :<

Kenting night market



Sandcastle building competition

It was so effing hot!



Beach volleyball!My class was second after the sports class :>




Zhongshan university





Cup noodle party! :D


Tomato! He was our tour guide :D

After the tip I had my final Rotary speech and my grandma's birthday. Also went to see Brave in movies. It was goood! This monday I went to Taipei 101 with Nash. There was so many people and we didn't have so much time so we didn't go up haha. Afterwards I met up with Gillian and her parents to say bye bye to her. So sad. I wrote a cute card for her haha. We went to eat dinner at Minyun's house.









Wednesday was a Zoo day! Yaya so freaking hot but Aoi and I wanted to go anyway :D













oi slept over at my house the next day. We went to night market and to say happy birthday to my host uncle :D Yesterday I went to see Salvador Dali's works to museum haha. It was cool.



I found a new friend from my room huuuuu!

 So tiny in reality :D

Today was my classmates birthday. We went to eat lunch together :>





Tomorrow morning I'm going traveling with my host parents so have to go to sleep early! Good night ey!

1 comment: