Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Untitled

Halloo!
(Sorry I'm too tired to come up with any title that would make sense)

My new love

 They made it to the second round of our schools singing competition!

Hanging out at McDonald's in Sanxia on Friday night with Gillian, Aoi and Janice!
Shopping at Costco with MinYun on Saturday!

On Sunday I went to Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, eat lunch and movies with Catherine and David. We wached You're the apple of my eye and it was awesome haha.





二二八park

I have a big hand o__o



This was good! It's green tea with cream on top.

Making hot cocoa at school ♥

What kind of water you get with Sunday button? Or does the button work only on Sundays?

 
Mr. Liu took us to 滿月圓森林 today to see two waterfalls!

Climbing to the mountain

Se oli kolme metria korkea saniainen o___o


I saw a waterfall for the first time in my life! So beautiful.



 
And it was really loud.
Baibai!

2 comments:

  1. Hyvin pomppasi esiin toi teksti:
    "se oli kolme metria korkea saniainen"
    :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihanaa et oot viihtyny siellä! Ja sosiaalisoitunu! Terkkuja Lare <3

    -Ansku, joka ei jaksa kirjautua

    ReplyDelete