Sunday, September 25, 2011

Maokong Gondola, 太極 & Danshui

Hellooo. I't sunday and I have nothing to do so I'll give some photos for you yay!

Tuesday was awesome! Our teacher Mr. Liou took us to Maokong Gondola.  And you can see my lovely sports uniform!



Noodles & stinky tofu ♥

Bubble tea ♥

As you can see from the faces Mr. Liou is telling us something extremely interesting.

I like this photo. It kinda shows our personalities : D 





My dinner haha! Not random at all.

On saturday morning I had my first Taichi practice!



Our teachers showed a little example for us.



In the evening we went to Danshui and slept in a hotel. We visited a lover's bridge and tower there. And ate ice cream!




This morning we visited in Fort San Domingo. I still have no idea what it was used for but it was pretty and old haha :D







Byye!

1 comment:

  1. Kiva kun teillä on siellä niin paljon aktiviteetteja :)
    ...Kohta et enää halua palata tänne tylsään Suomeen... :(

    ReplyDelete