Monday, September 19, 2011

Picasso & Daxi x2

Again I had pretty busy but awesome weekend. I'm too tired to write so I'm going to give you some photos.

On friday after school Gillian came to my house and we went to see Picasso's paintings and also to the night market. She slept over and on saturday we went to Daxi by bus. We and some other exchange students went to the Daxi old street and I had really fun.

On sunday I went to Daxi with my host family and we had lunch with one other rotarian. We went to see my host papa's tea factory and some really old building somwhere in Daxi.

But yeeah here you go!




I love these cake things so much ♥

 Would you like to have chicken head or feets?








I hate how those glasses are so small here.






I found heart from the ground!

OMG IT'S CHEESE! O_____o ♥

Ps. Everyone who comments get's a HUG!

2 comments:

  1. Mulle tollanen ase-suklaa!! Nomnom <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. mä en oo pitkään aikaan kerenny olla koneella !:(

    Mut, saanko jostai osoitteen minne voin lähetellä kirjeitä, ym? :)

    -Ansku

    ReplyDelete