Friday, September 9, 2011

Sunny weekend

 Helloo!
Last weekend was really nice but long! I have been really sleepy all week. We visited in a museum on saturday with some other exchange students from Hualien. The museum was cold and I was so hungry I really couldn't consentrate haha. But it was nice to talk with other student and yeaah.



After the museum we went to eat and to Taipei 101 yay. I bought a dictionary. HOW DIFFICULT IT CAN BE TO FIND A DICTIONARY WITH BOPOMOFO? It's hard believe me. And I still didn't get to go up! Someone has to take me there once more haha : D



 Aand umm this is little random but I just have happened to notice that sun is soo much bigger here than in Finland. Can't really be seen on photos.


On sunday I had Rotary district 3490 inbound orientation. Met a lot of exchange students and once again got to prove how shy I am. Being shy sucks. We talked about rules and some other things. Remember to not dress too sexy!! After the orientation mama took me to Sanxia and we visited a temple and night market.






 Guess what this is? They said it's a dessert hmm. It's black and on the top it has some weird green things. It didn't even taste bad but when they mentioned that it's made of pork I couldn't eat it anymore. I've learned that sometimes it's better to not know what you eat.


Btw I got my package from Finland full of clothes and CANDY! ♥ Yaaay! I got chocolate! In Taiwan cocolate is made from water and milk powder : DD And strawberry milk too! It's funny. But the good thing is that I can eat them without getting my stomach hurt.

On the weekend we are going to celebrate Mid Autumn Festival. On both saturday and sunday I'll have BBQ. And monday is holiday.

Babai!

Ooh yes and I took the photos with my host papa's camera. Hopefully going to buy new camera soon.

1 comment: