Thursday, September 1, 2011

My first days of school!

Heyaa!
It's not even been long time since I wrote but I have some photos for you! ( And they might be last photos for a while since my camera broke and I wait it to be fixed)

My school started on tuesday and I have to say that I love my school! Everyone screams hello or I love you when I walk past : D haha it's funny. And I met the other exchange students. Everyone's so nice and we come along really well! This is our chinese class where we spent most of our time.



I have very clean desk!

And this is what we do on chinese lessons.
Calligraphy!


Everyday we practice a lot of characters.


And now in the beginning of course BoPoMoFo!


Other than chinese in my schedule I have english, sports, art, music and some random things : D On the first day of school we got our uniforms. There's two uniforms the normal one and sports uniform. ( We use the normal uniform only once a week : D) And we had to give a speech in front of whole school! I was so nervous my hands were shaking.
Here it is!
大家好!
我叫周茉。我是芬蘭人。
我喜歡彈鋼琴,也喜歡打籃球。
我在芬蘭有一隻狗,我很想牠。
我很高興來到台灣,希望很快把中文學好。
很高興認識大家。謝謝你們!
And this is my class! Everybodys so friendly and curious even though most of them can't speak english so well : D


And finally the uniform! It's not good photo because I didn't have shoes or socks yet and now I don't have camera.


Tomorrow we have a Rotary meeting and I don't know about the weekend.

I want my camera back!
Cya!

1 comment: