Tuesday, September 13, 2011

中秋節 !

Moon festival was nice! BUT I DIDN'T GET TO EAT ANY MOON CAKES? ;___;
So in Taiwan they celebrated moon festival this weekend. It's a tradition that everybody does barbeque. It was funny when we drove around in Sanxia everyone had gathered around with family or friends to do bbq. It's very different here than in Finland. And ONLY once a year at this time!

On saturday I had babeque party at my friend Nash's place and yees I had fun. AND YES I'M STILL SHY. But it's getting better huh?


These photos are very good quality btw. I know how to use my new lovely camera.



On sunday we went to Daxi and I have no idea where else haha but there was really nice views. And on the evening we had family bbq at my mama's brother.




The actual moon festival was on monday but guess what i did the whole day. HOMEWORK. For seven hours. 43 pages. I almost died. Just kidding of course I love my chinese homework and for sure I remember every single character I wrote ♥

And just to show you this is the pile what we have studied in two weeks.



And my text books! I have THREE of them wow. The pink one is for korean classes and blue for chinese. Purple is music book! There's Sibelius haha!


晚安!

3 comments:

  1. ...ja minä kun luulin että meidän koulu on rankkaa... Voimia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intrested in your pile of chinese worksheets where can i find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my chinese teacher copies and makes them for me so I don't know where he gets them :<

    ReplyDelete