Saturday, May 7, 2011

Home & school

I got an another e-mail form my hostfamily and now I know the address and everything. So excited haha! I checked it from google maps street view and the place looks amazing >∇<


My home will be in Banciao District in Taipei City and my school will be in Sanxia District in Taipei County. I'll have to take at least two MRT's and a buss to the school. The school looks really nice and I found some photos from their facebook page. Their homesite says that it's on the root of a hill and surrounded by mountains ≧ω≦
And it looks like they have school uniforms there haha! That's gonna be new for me.

Okay nothing more to say this time!

2 comments:

  1. Hnngh, ei lukijamahdollisuutta :< Laitat sit PALJON kuvia maisemista, ym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. on lukija mahdollisuus mut jostai syystä se ei näy D:

    ReplyDelete