Sunday, May 15, 2011

Outbound meeting

Today was Finland's outbound meeting/training for all stundents going to either summer exchange or year exchange. There we were told a lot of important information about our traveling insurances, flight tickets and what to do if we get into trouble. And some Rotex students were talking about culturechock and language barriers.


The day was really long and I have been feeling ill all day. I got to see the others going to Taiwan and there's four of us. I didn't get so much new information about anything but it was still nice to be there and everything that Rotex students told us was very useful. I also bought some pins, Rotary Youth Exhange Finland hoodie and a buff scarf. 



We also ordered our blazers! I can't wait to get it haha. It didn't quite fit me but it's still pretty cool. I'm probably going to get it on the end of june or so.

Only three weeks left of school and it's summer holiday. Though I have swedish course in june so my holiday starts at 20th of june and then it will be exactly two months to my departure! The weird feeling is growing inside me and I'm thinking that I'm seriously going to be away from home for a year. It's extremely weird thought in my opinion but still very exciting!

Cya!

3 comments:

  1. Uh. Seksiä tihkuva huppari :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Your hoodie looks so cool ^_^ At ours the outbound got t-shirts and the inbound got hoodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sold t-shirts too but I wanted hoodie ^^

    ReplyDelete