Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Chinese studies

It's been a while huh! I'm still waiting for my guarantee forms (not so patiently anymore Image and video hosting by TinyPic) and I decided to do a post about my chinese studies.

I started studying chinese last september and during that time I didn't know that I'd be going to Taiwan. I started studying just for fun and to see if it really is the hardest language in the world like everyone says ≧ω≦ And yes now I can tell you it probably is haha! The four tones are hard to learn and in the beginning I couldn't recognise the sounds for different letters so well. And I probably don't even need to mention the number of the characters? Over 106,000 u_u"


This is my chinese course book and the first 6 charcters I learned. In my class we studied the simplified characters so I had to do some research on my own to find the traditional characters.


My current character book! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ I love this haha.


There's both the simplified and traditional characters. And there's some example sentences and some exercises too.



My visual dictionary. Too bad it's only in pinyin and simplified characters >.<


And not related to studying but my chinese teacher gave me these Travel in Taiwan magazines. There's lot of beautiful photos and information ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment