Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Guarantee form!

Yaay! I got my guarantee forms today! Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I'm very excited now. In the yellow book there were info about basic stuff like money and visa application. Visa application looks kinda complicated as you can see below.


I got information about the trips too! There is going to be "The Seven-Day Taiwan Experience Tour" haha. Sounds interesting. And now I don't even need to print the first night questions as they were in there too ∩_∩

Now I'm waiting for the flight infomation and my depature date will be 19th or 20th of august! I have to make sure I have all the papers needed for the visa application and umm what else? There's a lot of stuff to do.

Cya! ~~

2 comments:

  1. The 7 Day Tour does seem interesting lol. I just got my GF forums today. Their is so many rules lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah and some of the rules are really weird!

    ReplyDelete