Thursday, July 14, 2011

Visa application & flights

Finally today I was able to leave my visa application to the 'Taipei Representative Office in Finland'! I had some problems with the application but they are now solved haha (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ The biggest problem was the health certification. I had two different forms but they didn't accept neither of them because one was too old and the other was in wrong language. I had to get translation of it and legalize it in three different places u_u
The good news is that I'm gonna get the visa already on monday or tuesday. It depends on my laziness haha ≧ω≦ The process only lasts two days but the office is closed on weekends so I can't go get it earlier.

And now..
august 19th
ah my departure

Seriously it's only five weeks away. How I'm gonna get everything done before that? I counted that the flight is something like 9h to Hong Kong and I have two hours to change plane and 1h45mins or something to Taipei.
I'm so not gonna make it through that 9h flight. I hate flying and I usually don't feel very well. But we'll see haha!

Oh and one more thing! TA-DAH!

My new huge GREEN suitcase(idk if this is the right word but everyone knows what I mean!)!! I love it. I love the colour and as you can see it's bigger than me XD

Ah I just realized that I still haven't post a picture of my blazer! I'll post it next time I promise!

2 comments:

  1. uii oot kirjotellu ihan kamalasti tänne! Sori ku en oo jaksanu istua koneella ja äydä tsekkaa blogeja :( mut mut, tsemiä kiinan lukemiseen, näyttää aika vaikealta...

    Ens viikol olis vapaata, laittelen viestiä kun muista ja kello on ihmisten aikaa :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your luggage is so cool !! So lucky you have finished your visa. I am still trying to finish mine -_- yes 5 weeks. Wow where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete