Friday, July 29, 2011

My project

Yes I have been having fun with 詞典. Haha ≧ω≦ I've been doing these tiny notes with chinese characters on them. It's difficult because every dictionary gives different translation and argh. I hope there's not so much mistakes.

Now I'm going to write the pinyin and the word in finnish. After that I go and stick them around our house to the right places. Like there's some words for foods that need to be in cold I'll stick them on the fridge then.

Okay I have been doing something more 'important' too. I think that every student going to D3490 got an e-mail during this week. There were some papers that needed to be signed and filled. I'm proud of myself because I got them done so quickly (~ ̄▽ ̄)~


Yesterday I also was at the meeting of my sponsoring Rotary club.

3 weeks left and I have almost everything done. I only have to exchange money and check all the papers and then yay I'm ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment