Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Package from Taiwan!


My host sister Cindy (she's coming to Finland on august as an exchange student) sent me a package! Image and video hosting by TinyPic


 This is what was in it. There was also a letter.


 Two books for studying chinese. I looked through them quickly and both of them looked really good Image and video hosting by TinyPic


There was a book about Chinese zodiac animals. Discover Taipei magazine and booklet about events in Taiwan.


Some cookie/candy thingys ? I didn't open them yet so I'm not sure what they are ≧ω≦


And a top with aboriginal design! It's really nice ^^

I still haven't got my guarantee form but I hope I'll get it soon so I can apply for my visa. Oh and my Rotary blazer came last week I'll post a photo of it soon!

4 comments:

  1. Your host family seems very caring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact they're not even my host family like that :D Cindy is going to live with my family but I'm not living with her family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool. Does that mean we should send our host family stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm not really, we can send but it's not mandatory. In my case I wasn't able to find good chinese studying books from Finland and Cindy couldn't find finnish studying books from Taiwan so we just helped each other by sending them :)

    ReplyDelete