Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's been a while huh?
Well there's nothing much to write about. My life is going slowlyy. I've been writing my chinese speech that I'll have next sunday. I think it's going to be okay. Thank you people for helping mee!! I also bought a new chinese self-studying book yay. I'm a little sick now and I can't smell anything haha.

School is boringboring. I don't have my schedule so I don't know when it's good time to go to classroom huh. Next friday we are going to some shooting thing with the whole 11th grade. That's gonna be scaary. I hate guns haha.

Next post I'm going to write about my not anymore so "new" host family haha. I have to still get some photos.

Last saturday I went to practice playing chinese drums for our  Rotary district convention. It's kinda fuun. Next saturday we have photo shoot haha. And yea the speech on sunday.

Yay I have some photos for you! They're taken with my cellphone but I bet you can't even tell the difference haha! We went to umm some hot spring place near 滿月圓 I don't know the name sorry. The teacher from the elementary school we have taught in took us. The cherry blossoms were beautiful and the weather was amazing!


Feeding fishes!



We decided to be nature photographers.




Me looking extremely excited...






We didn't need to go back to school that day so the teacher took us to Sanxia and bought us 珍珠奶茶! It was still so early so we had time to walk around and do some shopping. If I'm in Sanxia and I have money, what do I buy? 牛角麵包!

On thursday it rained so heavily that there was aaaa sahkokatkos in our school. We didn't have normal lunch but we got bread and milk tea from 7eleven haha. I was still hungry so one of my teachers gave me her breakfast!

 
 Yes, it is purple bread.

On friday we had that shooting practice at school haha so funny but also so boring. After school Gillian and I decided to go shopping! So yea we went to Ximen and right in the beginnig like two minutes after we got there, there was this man with blond hair and a pink handbag who started to follow us. He even got into the store we went. Scaaary. We ate sushi for dinner!

So today I went to buy that chinese book and something with Nash. I'm not sure about tomorrow probably going to be with my host mom and on Tuesday I'm going out with classmates! Yeah we have two days holiday because of 228.

Byebye.

3 comments:

  1. toi leipä on aika mielenkiintonen.. :P t.karkki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tykkään kyllä violetista, mutta...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ei se vari onneks leivan makua muuta :DD

    ReplyDelete