Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Singing competition & field trip

Yayaa! Today was awesome day. Oh well I'm coming back to that later!

Let's start from last monday. So like I mentioned in the last post I went out with Gillian and her classmates. We went to Fuzhong to eat lunc and have a good time :) It was fuuun haha!

This icecreamthingy looks huge but there was only two balls of icecream o__o

Yeah it's our dirty, broken converses... Don't even aask. I went to see Gillian off to the bus stop at Yongning and we went to get bubble tea yaaay!

The week was kinda boring I guess. Oh now I remember one thing. We got interviewed and photographed for a book. It's a book about New Taipei City and we are going to be in there huh... Scaryy.

On friday was the final part of the singing competition in our school. All the performances were good! Haha.

They look so beautiful! ♥

Oo the stage haha. Because of the lightning these photos are kinda baad.

Gillian's performance! Sooo good! No wonder she won the first price :)


Aoi's song was also soo amaazing!

All the singers

And the final performance they did together

On saturday I had 3hours taichi practice. I almost died believe me. And then kinda randomly I decided to go to see a movie with Maura. Taipei 101 looks so cool when it's cloudy. In the evening we went to nihgt market with my host family. I'm soooo perfect at those games there haha.

This is what I won yay :D

Aaand finally today! So our chinese teacher had something to do in Taipei and he took us to Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall. We had fun. There was lot's of funny statues outside of it haha. And no, nobody stared at us! It was raining a little but it was okay.

Love these two ♥


We asked one foreign lady to take a photo for us but insteeead she took...

A VIDEO XDDD ahahah. Yea I know that it wasn't even funny but still haha.



Yoga master



From CKSMH we decided to go and see Longshan temple because none of us hadn't been there before. It was... scary? The area where it was was that kind of where I wouldn't want to go alone. Not even in the day time. Creeepy.


But the temple itself was nice and so beautiful. There were lot of people singing weird songs. It felt kinda awkward to walk there.




After we visited in the temple we walked through some creepy shopping street (we saw a dead turtle there) and quickly back to MRT haha. We had some time before Gillian and Aoi had to go to the bus so we went to eat icecream to Banqiao station. APPLEPIE ICECREAM ♥ And some guy there gave us a /eleven thingy so we got two icecreams and paid only one! Lucky daaay.

Let's see how long it takes until next post haha. This time it was only a week! Yay we have already planned to go to Shilin on friday and shopping on saturday or something.

p.s. Omg I just realized that the Coming of Age ceremony for what I have practiced the Taichi is on sunday o_______o I thought it's next week. oops.

1 comment:

  1. Kaikkea hienoa siellä tapahtunut... Vauu.. saatkohan sä sen kirjan missä olette, sitten kun se ilmestyy?

    ReplyDelete