Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Taipei Zoo!

Goood evening!
I'm happy that the weather has been so good the last couple days! Sunny! It's been raining everyday for two weeks. 我不喜歡下雨. Last friday I went to Shilin night market with Aoi and Minyun. Our visit was really short because it was raining and we got there at 8 and I had to be home at 10. And it takes 40 minutes to get home from Shilin. Huh. We spent our time well, eating of course! Dry noodles and bubble tea. Perfection. Aoi slept over at my house because we had great plans for saturday. Okay in the morning we had to go to my taichi practice which wasn't so great but after that we met Gillian, ate lunch and took MRT to Taipei Zoo!

The weather was rainy and of course I forgot to bring my umbrella. Oh well I bought one from the gift shop there but it got broken in the middle way through the zoo yaaay. So yeah we were soaking wet when we got back to MRT 4 hours later.

The zoo was huuge. And usually it's very crowded during weekends but we were lucky that there was not so much people because of the rain. We were able too see everything we wanted yay. The main point was giraffes, elephants and lions. Other cool ones were panda and penguins. There was kind of like own sections for animals from different parts of world. And a house for night animals and a house for lizzards and stuff.

The panda was boring. It was sleeping. And it's like you have to have a ticket to see the panda and you can only see it once. We didn't know that haha.

I didn't get any better photos. But yeah it was my first time seeing a panda.


Monkeys!


Zebras!

someone mentioned that there's no giraffes in the zoo so I wanted to at least take a photo of this fake giraffe but then after we walked little...

WE SCREAMED "GIRAFFES!" 
It probably looked funny, three foreigners running with umbrellas.

Happyhappy! Haha. 


Gillian being eaten by hippo!

Hippos! All of these photos are so bad quality ;__;

Rhino! They were HUGE. o___o


It's the "lizzards and stuff" house haha

Elephants! They were the other must see on our list yay! We saw lions too(they were third one on the list) but I didn't get any good photos of them.


Yea I know they're not real haha!

But these are! Penguins!

Soo cool haha! Oh and we saw Koalas too but I didn't take a photo.

After we got back to my house we went to buy dumplings and bubble tea for dinner. Perfect dinner to end the perfect day huh?

And of course I had to buy something! Froggy pillow! I've meant to buy a small pillow to school(yes to school!) and this was perfect! 好可愛喔 ~♥

On sunday was the Coming og Age Ceremony at Confucius Temple but I'm going to write about it when I get photos! And our taichi performance video haha!

晚安!

1 comment: